Our training seminars empower delegates to manage risk, while reducing costs and improving internal efficiencies.
Qualspec frequently work with blue chip organisations to increase their profit share. Our seminars comply with industry standards and the purpose is to assist those in the industry who;
- Due to time-management and company budgets, cannot travel internationally to manufacturing facilities, although have daily interaction with offshore suppliers and factories
- Are planning on changing departments within an existing company structure
- Require the most recent information with regard to specific industry-related topics
Our training seminar’s include Fibres and Yarns/Fabric Construction, Colour and Print/Finishing, Textile Testing, Childrens Nightwear and Limited Daywear, and Sustainable Responsible Sourcing.
Fibres and Yarns / Fabric Construction
Colour, Dyeing, Print and Finishing
The Qualspec testing process includes the following popular tests to name a few:
- Construction Tests: fibre types, yarn and thread counts
- Physical Tests:
- Dimensional stability
- Spirality and skewing
- Seam and yarn spillage
- Stretch and recovery
- Tear force
- Colour fastness
- Analytical Tests:
- Fibre analysis
- PH level
- Fabric weight
- Chemical Tests:
- Flat Abrasion
- PH value
- AZO dyes
Childrens Nightwear and Limited Daywear
Reduced Fire Hazard Regulations – AS/NZS 1249:2014
Topics covered will include:
- Garment Classification
- Pyjama Categorization
- Burning Behaviour requirements for Fabrics
- Garment Labelling requirements
- Dimensional requirements
- Trims, fastenings
- Infant Sleep Bags
- Test Standards
Modern Slavery And Factory Social Compliance
- Audits – which type is appropriate?
- Audit format – Covers worker voice; gender equality; living wage; environmental issues and freedom of association.
- Monitoring of hazardous chemicals.
- Waste water management.
- Corrective Action Plans – options for monitoring and closure of non-conformances.
- Audit frequency.
- Mutual recognition of audit reports.
- Modern Slavery initiative.
- Global Warming Vs Climate Change
- Circular Economy and Circular Design
- China Environmental Inspections
- Chemical Detox and Environment
- Sustainable Fibres
- Finishing – Dyeing and Printing
- Waste and Water management
- Environmental policy and audit
- BWA Assessment and what’s expected